Information technology and business professionals invited to join Concurrency, Inc.’s experts for session anchored in “modern workplace defined”
BROOKFIELD, WI, October 11, 2017 /24-7PressRelease/ — Concurrency, Inc., a leading Microsoft-focused professional services firm serving enterprises throughout the Midwest, will host a series of educational events for IT and business professionals that defines and explores just what is a modern workplace in this era of Digital Transformation.
The Microsoft Modern Workplace Event is an all-day forum for technology and business professionals. Individuals are invited to register at Concurrency, Inc’s events page, https://www.eventbrite.com/o/concurrency-inc-119603404. Registration is complimentary. Forums will be held in three locations:
– Milwaukee: Potawatomi Hotel & Casino; Tuesday, October 24 from 9am to 3pm
– Chicago: AON Center Microsoft Technology Center; Thursday October 26 from 9am to 3pm
– Minneapolis: Microsoft Technology Center in Edina; Friday November 3 from 9am to 3pm
“This forum brings together several Concurrency, Inc’s experts to share field-proven perspectives on Microsoft technologies,” said Matt Engibous, Concurrency’s Solution Lead from Productivity and Collaboration. “This isn’t just a technology demo. This is a chance for IT managers to dig into what will enable their organizations to make smartest and best use of solutions they may already own.”
This event will feature speakers from several of Concurrency’s practice areas, including Engibous as well as:
– Catie Franklin, Dynamic 365 Solution Lead
– Drew Madelung, Microsoft MVP and Technical Architect, Enterprise Content Management
– Bill Hughes, Microsoft MVP and Technical Architect, Communications and Mobility
– Andrew Bronstad, Solution Lead and Architect, Communications and Mobility
The sessions will cover the following topics:
– The Modern Workplace Defined
– What’s new with Office 365 Collaboration
– Creating a Collaborative Sales Environment
– Choosing the Right Business Automation Solutions
– Accelerate your Modern Workplace Roadmap and transform the way your teams work
Founded in 1989, Concurrency, Inc. is a professional services firm helping organizations throughout the Midwest realize Digital Transformation to achieve business results.
Concurrency has offices in Chicago and Minneapolis in addition to its Brookfield, Wisconsin headquarters. Learn more about Digital Transformation and Concurrency at www.concurrency.com.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here