Intradiem Celebrates Fourth Consecutive Year of Record Growth
ATLANTA, GA, January 14, 2020 /24-7PressRelease/ — Intradiem, the leading provider of workforce automation, today announced 2019 achievements relating to bookings, value creation, and adoption.
“Collectively, our customers saved more than $100 million in 2019 with Workforce Automation,” said Matt McConnell, CEO of Intradiem.” This is a record level of savings that continues to accelerate year over year as our customers realize the impact that our solution has on their bottom line.”
To highlight some of the 2019 milestones, Intradiem reports:
• More than $100 Million in annualized savings across the customer base
• Over 1.2 Billion automated actions executed annually due to increased customer adoption
• A record year in bookings for the fourth consecutive year, with customer expansion contributing to more than half of the growth
• Approximately 20 percent of bookings attributed to new automation use cases
• Significant year-end momentum with the fourth quarter representing the largest quarter in company history and more new customers added than previous years
“The year represented significant value creation for our customers not only through cost reduction, but also for improving agent engagement and customer experience,” said McConnell. “Workforce Automation clearly pays off for contact centers.”
Intradiem is the only workforce automation solution that delivers guaranteed results while improving both agent engagement and the customer experience. Our powerful technology acts as an automated manager for the contact center with rules triggered in real-time by actual center conditions. We power over 1.2 billion automated actions annually and demonstrate more than $100 million in annualized savings across the customer base.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here